VOIS, aka the Voice for Oregon Innovation and Sustainability, is a non-profit alliance of individuals, businesses, and organizations that envision a prosperous economy driven by innovation, environmental stewardship and social justice. VOIS supports and activates the sustainable business community through policy advocacy, education and leadership cultivation, to create an equitable and prosperous future. In order to create a truly prosperous future for Oregon, VOIS advocates and educates on the following issues at this time. These priorities will flex as needed in response to new opportunities and knowledge:
- Buying and Banking Locally: We have the power to expand Oregon’s economy
- Social Entrepreneurship: How your business can serve as a vehicle for change
- Advancing Sustainability: How to get on the path and keep moving
- Policy Advocacy: Together we can push for policy that supports a sustainable future.
The best way to support VOIS’s mission is to become a member, volunteer, or donate. Join today!
Member Benefits include:
Professional and Business Development
- Use of the VOIS logo on your marketing collateral and website
- Free admission to monthly networking events
- Discounted rates from partner organizations for professional development workshops, seminars and conferences
- Special member rates for VOIS-hosted events, such as educational programs, speaker series, leadership development, and special engagements
- Marketing, PR and co-branding opportunities via VOIS events, trade shows, website, print and email/web-based publications
- Inclusion in directory of member products and services
Government Relations and Policy Advocacy
- Access to the most current information on public policy issues affecting businesses and communities and impacting a truly prosperous future for Oregon
- Advocacy opportunities at the State, local, regional and federal levels of government
- Access to policymakers
- Opportunities and training to participate effectively in public policy and influence legislation
As VOIS grows so do our member benefits. We are always looking to improve the organization and make it more beneficial for our members and the community. Ideas and suggestions are always welcome; feel free to send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.